December 30, 2010

Right around the corner...

The new year is right around the corner, and I am feeling fine!
I ate breakfast today - Yay! I don't always eat breakfast, but I am determined!

I am working on my shopping list and meal plan for the week - I will post in a bit.

I've just downloaded a few dozen apps on my Droid... including a calorie counter!

I will be updating my pages (what I ate, workouts, etc) on a daily basis.

I am ready to start the challenges (Marcy's and Syl's) in January!

I don't currently have a scale in the house, so I will have to use my Wii Fit one... With the way the TV is positioned, I have to work out on carpet, but I have to do the weighing in on tile. Otherwise it thinks I weigh 20 lbs less than I really do. :P

Did I mention I am ready and excited?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment