January 2, 2011

A bit behind already

It's already the second day of the new year and I have yet to post any goals or resolutions.
It's not my fault, really. Well, maybe it is in a way.
You see, I was super sick (as in bed ridden) during Christmas Eve and Day... we couldn't do our normal celebration. We postponed it until yesterday (to ensure all of the germies were out of the house).

So... while it was my intention to get going - hard - yesterday, I was loaded with presents and lots of good food. I also was a bit of a couch potato. =(  However, I did make dinner last night - and it was sooo good and very healthy! And I've started my water kick. No more soda and juices for me!

Today was another weird day - but I am sure to be on track for tomorrow. I've already stocked my fridge with good for us food and have a meal plan created for the entire week.  I've got plans to get my scale & camera out tonight to document "the start." And finally, the kids and the husband gave me Just Dance II  so I will be getting my workout in for sure.

I may have been slow to start - but I am ready to continue!

Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday!  Tomorrow it's back to work for me and back to school for the kids. I've really enjoyed my three week vacation - but I think I am ready for a schedule again!

No comments:

Post a Comment