June 15, 2010

[ he wants to see me again ]

So... I had my date with the chiro yesterday. The end of my spine is supposed to be curved towards the back a little (if you were looking at me from the side)... mine is straight! =(

The treatment plan is 3x a week for 8 weeks. The price was decent...considering my insurance. This company is fantastic - and they actually waive my 40% (I guess I am only covered at 60%).  So, included in this treatment plan is Physical Therapy, Adjustments, and Massage & Trigger Point Therapy.  I completed the first treatment yesterday, and I go back on Wednesday and Friday to complete my first week.

For dinner last night (after a late & horrible for me snack), we had veggies (yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms, and onions) along with a turkey and cheese wrap/sandwich thingy. Oh, and green grapes.

I am off to make breakfast for the daughter and I - mushroom & broccoli omelets with more grapes! :)  And I think I am going to make some hummus today. Eating healthy tastes SOOO good; I just wish it were more convenient.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment