December 10, 2010

[arggghhhhhh]

No, today is not National Pirate Day - I don't think.
I feel GROSS!

First, good news. Maybe my crying and moaning yesterday about the Benjamin's?! Well, God is good (but you already know that, don't you?!).  We've had an old truck of ours on Craigslist for over a year now, the husband not being too aggressive. It's in perfect shape, it just doesn't run. Well, someone finally bought it yesterday. 1000 smacker-roos. Nice.

We became debt free earlier this year (except for our rent and van payment)... and then decided to buy a house. We went from having my whole salary being extra each month to having new bills and expenses (landscaping, furniture, etc) - so we are relearning to say no to certain things (eating out).  So, we are not in a desperate way - we just had a desperate moment.

But again, that moment is over.

Momma was a the grocery store last night stocking up on more veggies and roasted chickens! Go me!

The whining today is about how I feel.
I feel like crud.
I think I drank no less than 5 Dr. Peppers yesterday. And I can't remember the last time I had water that didn't have tea added in.

My insides hurt and my outsides are crazy.
So glad I am working on this now.
And so glad I said "goodbye" to the Pepper man. I will miss him, but the taste is so not worth the 150 calories and 40 grams of sugar per 12 oz can.  I do not drink diet - so if I can't have the real deal, I am fine with water.

Water - I am challenging myself to get at least 10 glasses in today! My innards need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment