March 3, 2010

[You're Killing Me, Smalls!]

I had a dream. That I could wake up, feed the kids breakfast, take Nico to daycare, and then come home and relax for a bit. However, that dream was CRUSHED when I took a gander at my Outlook Calendar. I have back-to-back meetings from 9:00am to 5:00pm. That sucks.

The kids get off early on Wednesday's - so it's their day to go play outside until it's time to get The Kid at 5:30.  We won't be able to go to the Gym today - after my meeting-palooza, I have a HUGE paper to put together for my Economics class. Crud. And a final exam to take. I am going to be locked in my office from dawn 'til dusk and dawn again.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. auh that sucks, hope you are able to catch a break soon!

    Having kids I know exactly how busy my days gets and sometimes I would love to just have a 1/2 hour to myself before the end of the day :-)

    ReplyDelete